Hi, Assalamualaikum.
Oh my, this blog. i missed this blog. i missed sharing things here. Well, hello there.
I've always get demotivated to start writing again. Especially in a blog. It's because
I know I would spend hours in front of my laptop and I usually will get distracted
and that would add up more hours. So. ya, that's one of the big reasons why.
Anyhow,
I've been missing to update so much things. and in just a blink of an eye, three years
has passed by. Yes, three years of my university's life. I'll miss all of it. So much.
And now, there'll be only one day left before i leave UKM and end my journey here.
As I've always been in my school years, I'm still one of that quiet classmates except
when i'm with my close friends. Then, will you still think of me as a quiet one? I've
got so much to share but I just don't know how to start and how to make it proper.
My writing has become exceptionally rusty and I havent been practicing to write
in English for quite some time. So pardon me if I lack a bit here and there writing
this. Before I stepped into this university, I've got a lots of stuff running through
my mind. Such as, will I be able to make friends? And will I ever become close with
anyone? Yes, I got this anxiety, but it's not that bad. Yes I learnt anxiety in my course.
Fret not, it's just a light anxiety :D But now that I've lived my three years here, my
heart was filled with so much love and that it could bring me to tears whenever
I think about the memories that would never be the same. No more classmates, or
groupmate, or roommate (eventhough i was in a single room, i've always been with
my friends, whether they'll sleepover to my room or i go to theirs), no more cancelled
class, going out with my friends, making jokes, eating together and the list goes on.
There are some people that I started to become closed with when we're in second
year, or even during my third year. And those people usually are the ones that make it
more painful to leave behind. I've always thought to finish this degree life as fast as
possible. But now, what's with this feelings? Why does time flies so fast? Why my
heart is heavy? And now it felts heavier when I watch my friends left and go back to
their home one by one. My mind was trying to process what's been going on and is
it really 'that' time. Time for us to continue our own life, walk our own path. Not with the
same circle of friends anymore. Friends that I hold dearly to my heart. Yes. Those friends.
Will I be able to feel this kind of feelings again. The last time that I felt almost as
close as this was when I've graduated from my form 6 (yes we hold a graduation day too).
Ergh, please not again. But yeah, who would ever expect that this day would ever come
again. Ah if I were to write what made me happy, touched, sad, or even bitter, that
could become a dissertation thesis. Haha. Anyway, I cant personally write each of
my meaningful moments here. Let the picture speaks. These people, thank you for
everything. I'll miss you, my friends. I'll cherish each moments that we had, forever.
Here's a throwback/recap for my past three years. Maybe not all of it is here,
but it stays forever in my heart.
(warning: there's sooo many picts. i uploaded it randomly)
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.
Keep in touch guys, & update about yourself too sometimes.
I'm thankful for every good deeds that you guys ever done to me.
May success come to your way. I'm sorry if I ever made you
guys wrong in any way with or out of your consent.
Sincerely,
Ainn..

































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment